Cooling and Sound:

Quality & Durability:

FTE50NRV16: Made in India...and solid performance.

May 13, 2013 01:18 AM 13161 views

Cooling and Sound:

Quality & Durability:

I got this product on the very next day of my payment made to dealer. Polar Cooling, Sodepur is authorized dealer of Daikin. They installed it on the same day of delivery. After Installation. I turned it on. After 4-5 min our room temperature began to fall. After 10-12 min temperature reached desired level. And I am very happy with its performance till date. Only think that hurt is it uses R22 coolant which is not good for environment. Instead they can use R410A coolant which does not effect Ozone layer.

Pro: 1. Cooling 2. Silent fan operation.

Cons:

1. It uses R22 coolant which depletes ozone layer.

2. Remote control screen should have led light so that one can see the present temperature and settings in absence of light.

3. Swing is very slow. Though its not a problem at least for me as vertical swing is not needed in my room.

Considering the main feature that is cooling you can easily go with it. I strongly recommended this product.

PS: I have noticed that some aluminium fins inside the Indoor unit are bent. My question is does it going to create any problem? What should I do to repair this product?

Write a Review on Daikin FTE50NRV16 1.5 Ton Split AC