Home > Automotive > Bike Dealers > Bengaluru > Castrol Bike Zone > Bad experience with Bangalore Castrol Bike Zone

• Bad experience with Bangalore Castrol Bike Zone
    Review on Castrol Bike Zone, Bangalore

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Castrol Bike Zone - Bangalore Address

Akshaya Nagar 2 Block, Ramamurthy Nagar, Bengalore 560016, KA

Castrol Bike Zone - Bangalore Brand Name

Hero

Bad experience with Bangalore Castrol Bike Zone

By: | Nov 14, 2009 12:05 PM

My experience with Castrol Bike Zone on Marathalli ring road (Bangalore) is totally disappointing. I went there with great hope as many times I found I was cheated when I serviced my bike in other places. Castrol brand name only made me to give a try.

1, The mechanic recommended to change brake shoes. For a moment, because it was Castrol, I tend to trust. Then I went back and checked the wear indicator near the rear wheel and told him that it is well within the working range.

These guys just wanted to sell whatever parts they have, just like some unknown local mechanic. And I would have wasted money un-necssarily.

1. Petrol theft: I can surely say they have taken out 1L of petrol from the bike - just like any unknown local mechanic. They are damaging Castrol's reputation.

2. Again, trust on Castrol brand, I left my toolkit when I left the bike for service. As anyone can guess, it was lifted I realised it after 3-4 weeks only! I just went to the shop, and asked owner's number. The mechanic sensed something, but I couldnt catch the owner as it was out of reach. Then I asked the guys "Please return my toolkit" in a soft voice. And they collected all the possible tools they had, put it in a cover and gave it to me. I accepted, though it was not the original I had. I again checked, one important spanner was missing, and when I pointed out, they gave that also.

Never again. These guys are spoiling the reputation of Castrol Or Castrol is not serious about this business.

Additional details about Castrol Bike Zone, Bangalore

How did you hear about this dealer: No Comment

How Useful was this Review?