• Bharti Airtel Ltd

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Pin Code:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

By: | Nov 14, 2012 05:58 PM

I have been complaining about the DND facility(9840015043) for the past two months. Inspite of my no being in DND I still get these spam messages and calls. To the extent that I am getting msg from Reliance Big TV to recharge and I dont have Reliance Big TV. Airtel tells me to contact Reliance and complain. I have spoken to 121, 198 - Priyanaca, Kapil, Rajni, Anshul, dipika - all bunch of fools.

Only promises of call backs and no call backs happened till date. They are always escalating the concern dept and god knows what is concern dept doing. Till date I have been suffering and not a single call back from them and on top they refuse to share the e mail ID of their CEO. Pathetic service and pathetic customer care. I would ensure that this corporate connection gets cancelled !

Additional details about Bharti Airtel Ltd

How did you get this job? Job Consultants   |   Are you looking to change your job? Yes   |   How long have you been in employment with this company? Since 1-6 months   |   Where is your company located? No Comment

How Useful was this Review?