Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Purab Paschim Plaza, CIDCO 9, Near Bhartiya Post Office, Trimurti Chowk, Savata Nagar, Nashik, MH

+91-9325402677

Mother complaint of all complaints

Aug 15, 2009 12:45 PM 3815 views

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

This is the mother complaint of all the complaints I have made to the management of Divya BIG Cinemas Multiplex Nasik.

I have been comlaining to the management of Divya BIG Cinemas Multiplex Nasik. Since 27/07/2007 yes it is 2007 and not a TYPO.

As the Multiplex is quite close to my Place we often used(now we have stopped going there) to go to Divya BIG Cinemas Multiplex Nasik.

We often go to movies on week days as there is no rush during week days. as Divya BIG Cinemas Multiplex Nasik. is closer to our place we used to patron the multiplex but the worstest of the services and 0 (ZERO)response to complaints has compelled me to write this article.

Complaint Number 1 : They serve Stale snacks (stale popcorns, stale burgers, stale samosas, list is there menu I have mails to prove that I gave complaints to them in writing which they refused to acknowledge and emails which they refused to reply.

Complaint Number 2 : They serve 450 ML water bottle for 75 Rs.

This was in Nasik Times also so no need to show any one anything

Complaint Number 3 : The biggest which made us stop going there once and for all. BED BUGS in seats

At the release of GHAJINIwe found bed bugs in seats eating away on us we again gave complaint to the Manager of Divya BIG Cinemas Multiplex Nasik. but he made us a liar I have photos / doctors bills of us having rashes (some people are more allergic to bedbugs and we are those kind of persons)

Hope people who watch the movie there get treated better after this complaint.

Write a Review on BIG Cinemas Divya - Savata Nagar - Nashik