Taste:

Strength:

MAX has made my choice of Strong Beer so easy!! ;D

Oct 09, 2010 01:53 AM 5426 views

(Updated Oct 10, 2010 09:21 PM)

Taste:

Strength:

Here goes with my first ever review - hope you like it.

Since my local beer shop started selling Max super strong, my choice of strong beer is not a problem anymore.  Before I always had to choose between the stronger but terrible taste of H-5000 or the weaker but slightly better taste of KF Strong.  The next morning, my pounding head always made me feel that I had made the wrong choice!?!...

Now I just pick up a few Max and the rest of the evening is always a great party with my bro's....;D

The beer is well  brewed, smooth refreshing taste, great aroma, deep golden color, very smooth down the  throat, no bad taste or smell. In fact, everyone I know says it is the perfect strong beer. After some of our wildest parties, I wake up fresh, no hangover, no after taste, no stomach  upset.  Same goes for my buds.

I hear this is made by an international company brewing in India - so the price is great too. I never believed a locally  brewed beer could be so good. I guess that explains why everywhere Australian Max is sold, people rave about it! Now I'm a lifelong fan too.

I would recommend Max to everyone who likes the taste of a mild beer but wants more of a high for their money.

Write a Review on Australian Max