Home > Home & Appliances > Non-Kitchen Appliances > Paints > Asian Paints Royale Luxury Emulsion

• Asian Paints Royale Luxury Emulsion

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

Bad experience with asian paints royale luxury emu

By: | Sep 11, 2009 06:14 AM

Asian Paints Cares

Asian Paints is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I have constructed a new house and waited for 9 months till I decided to paint. I want walls to be seasoned and develop cracks so that they can be fixed by a crack fix.

Read lot of reviews from net and finally decided to go with asian paints royale luxury emusion. I hired a well known painter from a nearby place and gave him the contract.

They applied primer and 3 coats of asian paints wall putty. The material was purchased from authorised asian paints distributor called mamta hardware on main road of electronics city, bangelore, which is opposite to bus stop.

I have ordered for 5 nos of 20Kg putty. Of the 5 nos, one of the basket has faulty putty. It had minute sand particles which will scratch walls when applied with blades.

I returned back the material to him. At first he didnt agree and blamed painter. I then showed by taking paste in hand. He then had to accept and gave a replacement

Once putty job is completed, I decided to go with royale luxury emusion paints as they give good coverage area and last long. Here I have bought pink and yellow-orange shades paints.

The shades were beautiful when they painted. Once paint dried up, I noticed fine sand like particles on wall and then realised they are solid particles of paint itself. I had to scratch off the all and do repainting.

I took back the paint to dealer which he refused to accept. I then tried with pink shade and it didnt have any issues. With great difficulty 80% of room was painted with pink and yellow. I wanted to put a dark shade to one of the walls and selected X137 shade from the list. I then got 1 ltr of paint and started painting. The paint resembled of tractor emulsion and not of royal emusion as it was very patchy. It was pathetic to see even though color was good.

I then realised that the dealer cheated by putting tractor emulsion in royal emulsion packing. I saw dealer breaking royale emusion base coat container seal before mixing with color shades. but got to know about duplicating seal itself. So I was helpless.

So friends, please be aware of the following aspects before you buy.

1. Take bill for all items purchased and ensure it has serial or batch number on bill.

2. Please beware of different paints in different enclosures. For ex: Tractor emulsion base coat in Royale emulsion container. Make sure the seal if opened before you while mixing with colors in computer.

3. Particles in putty, primer and paints.

Rgds

sai

Additional details about Asian Paints Royale Luxury Emulsion

Purchase Price (INR): approx 350 per ltr for royal and 750 for 20kg asian wall putty

How Useful was this Review?