Academic Programs:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Amity Education Valley, National Highway 11-C, Jaipur Delhi Highway, Kant Kalwar, Jaipur 303007, RJ

Allahabad, India

Academic Programs:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

I am curently persuing a masters program in automobile engineering, though AMITY gives you a lot of options tofollow your dream program but still the University seems to be only a research based.

As the University claims that it holds many patents under its name, you will find yyourself good if you want to join the university for the purpose of research or if you want to file any patent or if you have any good idea and you just need some help from the experienced faculty in the same program, but if you are a person looking for just getting a job out of this university then I am sorry folks, you going to be very disappointed on that behalf.

Though I am a research driven person, so far I am liking the university but I dont recommend this university at all for any other person as matter of fact that everyone looks for a placement and that's just not what university provides.

Write a Review on Amity University