Very fraud and cheating website

A token of appreciation from the brand

Feb 28, 2017 08:37 PM 557 views

(Updated 20 days ago)

Head Infotech India Pvt Ltd Cares

Head Infotech India Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Service -

Customer support will only reply via emails not in phone contact.

Information -

In starting game rules I cant able to understand and after I played more than 300matchs I dont know whats going in ace2three game. Everything is fraud cheating. We can win few games only till we maintain real money in our account. Once money finished then they never give chance to win the game because in this company persons itself playing many games.

Time -

Time management is important in this game I felt in starting but after no use of playing without having our own money in our account.

Design -

Appearance good. But we cant able to arrange card as we wish. Each and every click to move cards and drop cards. need to improvement for player wish to arrange cards in left and right corners, Selecting cards takes time.

Finally -

My opinion to ban this ace2three website because they totally empty our money only. No other sites u cant find a person finish in 1st round itself. In starting I thought for me alone cards not coming and after I found employees of ace2three itself seems to be playing. I played more than 300matches. Many finish in 1st round itself, otherwise making other who having money and eligible to rebuy to enter game they alone winning. others putting favour cards to them or just quiting the game to make a particular person to win.

Please ban this website.

Brand Response

Dear Mr.Babu,
We are really thankful for your review. We take note of your feedback & suggestions and looking forward to improve your gaming experience on Ace2three platform. Hope you give referral to others & Enjoy your Game!

By: ace2three_rummy1 | Mar 01, 2017  05:22 PM Comments (0)

See full communications