• APC Home UPS 850VA Sine

Thank you Guest for your contribution.
Details submitted will be verified soon.
You will receive an email once your information is published.
Product:
Landmark:
Example: Near Pali Naka
Phone Number:
Example: +91-22-26058753    Add more phone numbers
Comment:
500 characters maximum
I agree to the Terms.

APC Home UPS 850VA Sine Address

APC Home UPS 850VA Sine Brand Name

Others

APC Home UPS, 850VA SINE - Good Deal

By: | Oct 11, 2012 12:49 PM
(Updated Oct 14, 2012 10:56 PM)

I purchased this Inverter for my home, after a locally branded inverter which I had purchased 3 years ago under the assumption, that it would offer good after sales service, conked off . Spending INR 1500 to get the PCB repaired felt like a wise decision, only to realize in the next 60 days that I had been wrong. In the process I lost 30 days due to repair lead time and a lot of money on phone bills for follow up as the inverter service center was not keen on calling and giving me the real time update.

That is when I made this wise decision to go for a brand that offered comprehensive 2 year warranty, covering even acts of GOD. The other inverter guy always blamed it on GOD for the inverter fault. I am sure GOD will not spare him in heaven. LOL

This Inverter is far more advanced than I had thought it to be. Though it does not have an LCD display, I am pretty happy with the equivalent LED bulbs that are mounted on the front panel.

It has a charger circuit capable of charging 80-180AH batteries, all by a simple adjustment at the back panel, which gives a buyer the freedom to choose and buy any size of battery depending on his requirement, without spoiling the battery, which is a hidden secret for any other brand of UPS / Inverter.

The customer service is good and knowledgeable as they could answer even very serious technical queries that I had, without having to hang up the phone and make me wait.

I have had APC products for the past 10 years now, and I have always been a satisfied customer till date.

APC has been taken over by Schneider, which is even better as they are a good company.

Guys, please do buy APC BI 850 Sine Wave inverters, I do not guarantee Prestolite batteries that come with the comprehensive package, but buying any Exide battery is highly recommended  by me, provided you take care of regular battery service !!!!

Additional details about APC Home UPS 850VA Sine

Purchase Price (INR): 6000   |   Voltage of the inverter: 230   |   Which equipment do you usually use it on? Everything except power loads   |   Do you use it quite often? Yes

How Useful was this Review?