Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Indecomm Global Services Reviews

Do not join this company....I had a very bad exper

Nov 12, 2015 04:02 PM Read

I had joined this company thinking that I will have a good growth and all. But my Manager is a type in which she s not worth for it she never gives holiday if it is emergency also. And the salary will not come on time.Every month there is loads of deductions which no IT or Non IT company has. ...Read More

Technical Lead in Indecomm Global Services

Dec 15, 2012 07:50 PM Read

I was tech lead in Notebook Team. Its a good company. It was a short time in the team however felt the learning in architecture was immense. It has given me a good exposure.

Good one

Jun 13, 2011 02:59 AM Read

Good and can be improved much better. recommend their e-learning products very much esp lms.  wish to offer better solutions and great satisfaction in coming future. All the best team. good work and keep it up.

Before you take a plunge into a new career or a company, you must always be certain of your choice. A good company will hone your skills and help you reach new heights. Hence, this is a very important decision and must not be taken lightly. Here are a few things that you should consider before signing the contract that bind you to your employer.

Write a Review on Indecomm Global Services