You have updated your profile successfully.
Your KYC has been sent for approval, you will be notified once its approved.
Alert on new posting by this member
Report this member
Commented on Paulsb02's review
~~~A journey called Mouthshut~~~~
Congrats on your 500th Paul.
Good to see you still remember me :)
Commented on own review
Past Per#*ct, #utur* Bright
General Thoughts About MouthShut
I miss you all too.
Keep in touch . . . .
Cute & Corrupting (but, for adults only)
Thanks tigerwarrior for commenting on my old review.
Appreciate your comment.
Commented on jasmine's blog
The man who saw the future .....and and designed the application form once upon a time.
Commented on megs.4u's review
Look in you...n no further!
The Secret - Rhonda Byrne
I don't have anything to comment on the review. But, the way your comment section starts, it is entertainment for sure :)
Turn the write key ™
Commented on hermit's review
~Ghajini's Baap~ Memento in Movies!
Good review there for a brilliant movie.Though it's always more useful to read something more ( which is not written in wikipedia, to be precise). But reduce your expectation hugely if you expect similar satisfaction from Ghajini.
Also am sure you know that Jonathan Nolan is brother of Christophe...r Nolan, the director.
Turn the write key™
Commented on shyamnambiar's review
LIFE MAKETH THIS MILLIONAIRE!!!
Slumdog Millionaire Movie
lol Shyam, you are no way a movie buff , not even a movie cow !
'If you want song and dance every 10 minutes, skip it.
If you want chocolate faces on lead faces and 6 packs and hourglasses below it, skip it.
But if you want to catch a simply brilliant, hard and hitting film, the likes of which ...we only get to see just about once a year, Check it Out!'
Dude, its a Danny Boyle movie !!! And his movies have its own taste & takers. Am waiting fo see this as well as Trainspotting. Right now am listening to music score of the film by AR Rahman & SEL. Awesome tracks.
Good to see something forced you back to MS. And good to see the buddies here too :)
Turn the write key™
My Wish List for 2009
My Wish You upload your profile pic. I will post a diary on a topic you will be interested in :)
Stir & smell
Like fine wine
Every sip of life
in 2009 !
:) Cheers !
CEO on Zee Business
Will miss it I will be away from civilization on those timings. Request MS team to upload the video on Dekhona/ Youtube for later viewing please.
Earn more points
Question How much point one gets to bring back old members who have left ?
Commented on angelajoha's review
Very Impressive Abhay Deol
Oye Lucky Lucky Oye
Not able to agree with your views completely, especially on the music & Paresh Rawal, probably because I am biased by Dibakar's take which I read beforehand.
VU is for the right rating of the movie, though the review is little too short.
Turn the write key™
* * * Oye Lucky a bit Unlucky Oye * * *
Oye Lucky Lucky Oye
There are ample information in the public domain about this movie, especially from the Director himself. Request you to read them to understand certain concepts used in the movie.
Though I have some difference of opinion regarding some of your observation, i agree on Paresh Rawal's role...s. Incidentally this is the first movie where he sported a long beard in his entire career :)
Turn the write key™
ps: I see an internationally famous movie critic (incidentally scared/ ashamed to show his real identity) asking great questions. Lets see what are your answers.Read More
Commented on behaveurself's review
Ghosts of past
'Talk like a man'...
O really, a real man like you are? Why don't you come in the open and say who you really are and how popular you were ?
Ashamed of your being ?
Afraid of your past?
ps: Hope you know how to count.....:))
Your Suggestions Implemented
One more suggestion Dear Jasmine,
See, I have been giving ideas to MS management for years now through reviews & diary posts. You have adopted few of them, first the sms review concept and then the photo album thing. I have many more ideas crawling inside. Why don’t you call me in your interna...l meetings to save time?
’When life can be simple why not eliminate confusions?’ So true !
Good news This is exactly what i personally wanted. This is my Dream come true. Thanks a ton.
Refer my old post post requesting for albums - http://www.mouthshut.com/diary/1354/Worth-Thousand-Words.
Will it be too much if ask for a way, by which, I can move multiple snaps into one album at one ...go ? Distributing 400 pics into various albums is boring!
A big thanks for that Bulletin stopper too !
Btw, I recall walking_dude suggesting to change the colour of f members to pink.........lol
Commented on paulose's blog
Aam Aadmi Discovers a You-Rekha err Eureka ;-)
Wow !! This is exactly what i wanted. My Dream come true. refer my post- http://www.mouthshut.com/diary/1354/Worth-Thousand-Words.
The only hassle is I have to cherry pick the photographs and edit them, some 400 odd times.......:)
ps: I think you are talking about the member w...hom I have met in person & shot, right ?Read More
Your review reminded me of a movie dialogue.
Ghosts of the kicks doesn't listen to the talks.
What next? 5 star to Phoonk ?
Turn the write key™
Commented on worthit's blog
lol Clearly you are yet to experience a ’condom break’. Puncture treatment to tyre burst ? :)
what ! Saturdays off at Architectural firm ? I am eager to know more. On a radical thought why don't they make 1 working day/ per week to cut more cost ? Cheers!
*** Thats why they say ’’ apna haath jagannath’’. Cheers! ~fe*~
Review of the Day
I can’t visit MS much now, as MS has been banned at work under ' Social Networking Category'. Nevert...heless, I had enjoyed my days when I used to be active here.
Before I vanish into the oblivion of this gigabyte world, I would like to mention some of the fond memories I would always cherish. Those who doesn’t know me please treat these as Trivia of MS :)
- I was lucky to get few commenters (then star writers) on my debut including Faisal the CEO.
- 4 of my reviews were selected of as Review of the Day -Johnney Gaddar, Shootout at Lokhandwala, ICICI bank Credit Card & Old Monk. Faisal did the favour on the last one, for my birthday.
- I shared MS Hall of Fame with then famous writers like magicalsummer, sudipto33, Shyamnambiar, disskonnekt, mimi_mou and nitesh1104.
- I was the first member on MS to cross 200 comments (more than 50% of them are my replies though) in my review of Shootout at Lokhandwala. Later Sudipto33 crossed this milestone twice. To the best of my knowledge, there’s one review with more than 1000 too.
- I have received more than hundred comments (more than 50% of them are my replies though) in my Namesake review for the first time and then in consecutive 15 more reviews, to be broken by a play review. Then I have received hundred plus comments till my last review of Sarkar Raj.
- The play <b>‘One into Two’</b> reviewed by me (Bigamy Boomerang) is not commercially released yet.
- I had mentioned about sms review on my review on <b>General Thoughts About MouthShut</b> long before it was implemented.
- I was the <i>first</i> member to receive an plane as a gift, worth 30000 points then and the most expensive one. Afterwards, I earned enough points and gifted another one to myself. The member, who gifted the first plane, later deleted it. The second member, who received the plane as a gift, doesn’t exist anymore (profile deleted). The third member I know to own a plane is also a self-gift.
- Sudipto33 was the first member to use Hindi font in comment section. I was the first member to use words in Hindi in my review on India- general.
- Sudipto33, The_Reviewer and me were made Star Writers on 04 April 2007.
- I had 492 photographs in my gallery; I have deleted them as I was too possessive about them and could not accept any 'ratings' for them.
- I have met Faisal the CEO and few other folks from MS, in person in an award ceremony where I had the honor as the award giver.
- I have received Flight tickets, an <i>undersized</i> MS T-shirt and Mug as prize for my Hard Rock Café and Kawasaki Caliber Croma reviews respectively. On the T-shirt, I have collected signatures of more than 20 members I have met personally across India.
- I hate bulletins and bulletin alerts so had to clean up my profile.
You can find me here - http://udtahaathi.wordpress.com/. People, Places, Photography, Movies, Music, Books, Bridge, Chess, Animation & Graphics, Antiques, Art & Architecture, Fashion, Advertising, Sports & Games, Food & Drink, Travel, Fountain Pens, Cars & Bikes, Cigars, Gizmos & Gadgets, things that start with ’’W’’ (Walter Disney, walnut, winter, etc)Read More
Name: f e
Hometown: OMtown, on the rocks
Education: can sign (but upto 7 drinks)
Food and Drinks: Morning: Chai-biskoot, Evening: Rum-MurgiBooks: ..prefered which has two covers and pages in between. Movie Stars: Madhubala & Antonio Banderas, in that order.Movies: Priority to weird, dark, violent & gory. eg. Pulp Fiction, Saw, Heat, Gulaal.
T.V. Shows: Which start after 10 pm e.g Ripley's. Otherwise kids channel.Music: Anytime, anything. From Traffic to Therapy ? via Manna De.Quotes: Overquotes are better than pettyquotes -- by ~fe~, 2008 AD
Food and Drinks: Morning: Chai-biskoot, Evening: Rum-Murgi
Books: ..prefered which has two covers and pages in between.
Movie Stars: Madhubala & Antonio Banderas, in that order.
Movies: Priority to weird, dark, violent & gory. eg. Pulp Fiction, Saw, Heat, Gulaal.
T.V. Shows: Which start after 10 pm e.g Ripley's. Otherwise kids channel.
Music: Anytime, anything. From Traffic to Therapy ? via Manna De.
Quotes: Overquotes are better than pettyquotes -- by ~fe~, 2008 AD
Free MouthShut app saves money.
An OTP has been send to your mobile. Please Enter OTP to verify your Mobile Number
Didn't receive? Resend OTP
An OTP has been sent to your email address. Please Enter OTP to verify your email address