Shriram Properties Image

Shriram Properties

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 5|Ready to Move Projects : 22|Sold Out Projects : 0
34% 1.34 157 Reviews Claim this business

Poonamallee, Chennai
₹37 L - ₹76 L
1BHK,2BHK,3BHK Apartments

Reviews on Shriram Properties

Summary
3 days ago Read

Pathetic Building Quality.

Cracks everywhere

Overpriced Small Flats

Non Responsive CRM team

Non Responsive Customer care team

Pathetic Shriram team altogether

Post booking, they just want to loot your money without any intention of providing any service or answer even basic queries
Apr 05, 2024 08:39 PM Read

They Don't keep up their words. Definitely don't book anything in prelaunch state. Full of false promise and they change the cost sheet whenever they wish.

Recently booked a flat in Shriram Sapphire(CODENAME ULTIMATE) 2 BHK starts from 75L for a carpet area of 700 Sqfeet and 2027 handover. Isn't it too costly?
Feb 16, 2024 11:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

Absolute fraud. Do not fall for paid positive reviews. Booked an appartment 7 years back and after paying 90% of the property value still not sure if this project will be completed. CRM is asking us to pray for project completion as this is only thing possible. Now the property ownership is also under question. Please check the link below

Don't invest your money with Shriram property unfortunately if decided to do so please make sure that you pray every day.

Shriram Properties
Dec 31, 2023 03:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

There may be not much appreciation on north & he charges double price.No safety as height increases.
Nov 12, 2023 04:27 PM Read

Plz don't buy property in Sriram Properties. They are not genuine. pukka cheat. when blocking the unit they say it is completely refundable amount . but when we are not satisfied with the project and ask for money, they will stop responding you. wont pick your call . not at all trustworthy. don't invest your hard earned money in this project
Oct 13, 2023 04:19 PM Read

Quality Construction and Good location for investment. CRM team is very polite and clarified all doubts.

Delay in construction but Construction quality is very good. I am very happy on my investment in this project.
Sep 30, 2023 05:59 PM Read

I have no idea about this builders previous projects. I trusted him as a brand and invested in the project named "Shriram 107 South East" with a code name "Dil chahta hai Dobara"

Purchased in 2019, I was attracted by their offer of no EMI till Possession. All of their marketing executives, marketing heads, tele marketing and every person whom I have interacted has stressed on the same point that there is no EMI till possession.

From last few months they are asking us to disburse the payments by giving HLT declaration to the bank. Now, as the bank disburse the amounts the interests are increasing. We are unnecessarily paying the higher interests for the delay in project.

IMPORTANT:

Till the project is delayed, the interests needs to be paid by us which is not a part of the EMI. Bank is also calm because its getting the extra interest, which is not part of the loan

EMI after possession is just an advertising stunt. Its a joint game plan of the builder and a bank. Builder needs funding and bank needs interest, people who invested believing them are BAKRAS(we the ones).

I request every investor in the project to form a group and file a case against the builder to collect all the extra interests paid by us for the delay in the project.
Aug 23, 2023 11:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

This community is full of corrupt, political people, worst with pet policy, worst people too.If you want a pleasant peaceful experience please don't even think about buying or renting an apartment over hear.
Jul 26, 2023 06:29 PM Read

Summitt is not a good place to live, as I bought a flat here in 2019, but after shifting I came to know the quality of building is not even avg, the maintenance is very high, even the association peoples are not supporting
May 25, 2023 04:06 PM Read

We booked a unit in Park 63 Project, Chennai March 2018. The agreed handover date was June 2022. Even after the 6 months extension for COVID, till date the Unit had not been completed. Customers are forced to take over the Unit without Completion certificate. 95% of the money was collected by Feb 2022 & after that they are not bothered about the Handover of the Units. Also no claims for compensation is being addressed though we have provision in contract. The CRM response had been very poor from day 1.

Emails from Customer are mostly not replied. We had to visit
May 03, 2023 07:25 PM Read

Tower 21 constructed with lot of flaws

1.electrical wiring

1. no ventilation in master bedroom bathroom the windows are low so its forced to cover permanently

2. The builders only focused with cheap construction not on quality construction

3. Don't maintain time schedule of handover. 3 years delayed

4. Association lot of issues going on

5. extra land occupied by the builders

Apr 15, 2023 04:25 PM Read (via Mobile)

The whole set up in Shriram Properties, Mangadu Project especially the Project Head Mr. Saatish is Cheating unit. Lured by sweet talks I paid an initial advance of Rs. 1 lac on the basis of Expression of Interest as per their sweet sales promise. Not impressed by their delivery schedule I withdrew my EOI within a fortnight and requesting for refund for the past Four months. But no response. Nobody answers to calls and no replies to mails. Especially Mr Saatish, Project Head never responds. He has to be kicked out of the company mainly due to lack of basics of CRM. He does not know anything but blaming downline staff. For heaven sake please don't enter into any dealing with Shriram Properties as it is swallowing public money with no responsibility. I now intend taking the matter through legal process by filing a case against the company and also complain before RERA. The authorities should step in & stop company from looting the public. Please everyone is to be beware and avoid the company. Fraud company in one word.

Krishnamurthy R
Mar 12, 2023 06:29 PM Read

Based on my bad experience dealing with Shriram Hebbal 1

As on 12th March 2023 the commercial project is about to be launched and this review will help you ask the right questions

1) What are the charges that Shriram will levy after 5 years

Note: The answer was not given. The higher the AMC/ other charges, lower the return to the investors/ owners

2) Owners have to mandatorily lease the property to Shriram Properties for 25 years and they have the complete power to charge as they deem fit

Note: Lessor and Lessee can come to an agreement that need not be beneficial to investors(actual owners) hence lowering the return

3) The current commercial property price for an A-grade property in Manyata Tech park is around 100 - 150 per sq/ feet in Q1 of 2023 but Shriram gives only 72 Rs per sq/ feet for 2.5 years from the year 2026 which is a daylight robbery. And payment holiday to investors for 6 months is adding fuel to the fire

4) This property was launched for residential purposes in 2016/ 2017 as Hebbal One Residential and in Mar 2023(while writing this post) they launched a commercial property. We don't know the status of people whose dreams were shattered believing that they would be living in Hebbal One

5) Staff would save not to trust the online reviews but it's your hard-earned money that needs to be protected so ask the right questions and don't fall for returns that are mentioned in marketing materials.

P.S. While I asked many relevant questions, the sales staff told me not to buy the project.
Nov 24, 2022 02:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

Although the builders charged 30000+ for the Khata they haven't delivered almost 10 years on. Mr. Mahesh and Ms Geetha keep saying we are on the job. There's no Customer Care post sales
Oct 17, 2022 06:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had booked property in 107 South East Phase 2 on July 2019. They committed to handover property in 3 Years if they are unable handover out unit they will compensation monthly, also they mentioned till Handover our unit no need to pay EMI/Interest on our loan..

But now the situation is they are saying handover time is 5 years, they will not any late compensation and also started interest payments also.

If any one is there with same issue and same phase. Please let me know will fight together and try to get this resolved.
Aug 13, 2022 03:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

In the first day the sales person wash my mind to buy a flat, not given time to think twice. I booked at night, next morning required to return my booking amount due to personal problem. But they have not returned my hard earned money ??. Please don't purchase anything from this froud company. They created role on his own.
Aug 05, 2022 12:24 AM Read (via Mobile)

Bad experience they just sell properties for money sake and token amount was paid and they disagreed shitty service
Jul 13, 2022 11:31 PM Read (via Android App)

I booked 2 units in DCH with promise from Sriram that we don't need to pay until possession. They were reimbursing the EMI till now but from last month they have stopped. Hanover is still 2 years away delay by 1.5 years. Looking for legal action. Write me on pr1029@gmail.com.
Apr 12, 2022 11:36 AM Read (via Mobile)

Dear Mahesh/Glory/Rootamma,

Mahesh Kumar M mahesh.m@shriramproperties.com

Roothama roothamma@shriramproperties.com

Glory J P glory.jp@shriramproperties.com

This is to keep you informed that time and again Shriram properties have extended the timeline for our flat and this process has been nothing but a headache .

I have recorded the call as a proof of what Shriram offers but fails to deliver and iam willing to share the details

I would also like to keep you informed that we have all the emails sent to us regarding the timeline of our flats from day 1 which has constantly kept extending since January 2022.

Our CRM Ms.Roothama has also sent us multiple emails stating that the house would be ready by March 2022.

And now you have informed us over the call that we will not even get our flat in the month of April .

This is nothing but a false promise done to your customer while purchasing the flat to increase your sales numbers and complete the target.

And because of these false promises and information given to us, We need to evict our rented house by March 10th and due the the delay caused by Shriram properties

We are paying both the pre emi and rent which is not possible anymore. There are 15 other family who are facing the same issues due to your false promises.

We want the registration and handover date as we can't pay the pre emi and rent in case of anymore delay we wil be taking legal action with the documents we have and joining the other families who are suffering with the same issue. we wil have and publish it to the public, social media, and news channel to stop your sales to show your false promises done to so many families and putting them at financial crises just like us.

I'm writing this mail with so much difficulty and pain financial because of Shriram false promises.

Why are you ignoring our phone calls? When you promised you will provide an update of the registration and handover date.

It's very unprofessional practice from you end. Which is not acceptable.

When we have informed you clearly that we have been paying pre-emi and rent from November 2021 till date and it's becoming very difficult for us financial to manage along with a new born baby.

I'm just waiting to see as to how long your gonna keep ignoring us.

Regards,

Sushen
Apr 07, 2022 07:47 PM Read

Worst customer service, no clear information. Very argumentative Mala and Mega team. Always been told they are on personal time off, so not able to reply

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Shriram Properties